Friday, April 17, 2009

Why this blog?

Most of my time is spent interacting with physical designers. Sometimes I also interview potential AE candidates. What I have seen is that lot of people know common physical design terms but don't really know the details beneath it or what are the potential implications/advantages of one over the other.

With economy in dire state, there are lot of people looking out for job or trying to improve their skills. But, they are left with very little choice to learn new things or explore in-depth into why things have to be done in certain way.

I have been in the physical implementation field since past 10 years and is working with lot of customers and that puts me in a unique position to understand some of these things and share the same with readers. Lot of these may be really fundamental and in some cases you may even know what I am talking about but, I am sure there will be some people who can find value or learn something from it.

I will try to come up with some topics every week and try to post at least once a week. Please post your comments so that I can do necessary variation to my future posts...

And last not the least, the views expressed here are all my own and is not endorsed or no way representative of the company I work with or used to work with :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Alpesh,
    Good that you are starting this. I will follow your blog. Can learn few things abt P&R

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kalpesh,

    Welcome! Thanks for being the 1st one to comment. I'll definitely post stuff which is of interest to you and others.

    Alpesh

    ReplyDelete